Kokatat NeoZip Jane Neoprene Kayak Wetsuit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $36.25 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Designed for women, the burly Kokatat NeoZip Farmer Jane is a dream come true for paddlers who prefer a wetsuit! The paddling-specific design keeps you comfortable without sacrificing durability. It’s easy to peel on and off and you can add splash gear over the top for additional wind protection.
- 3 mm double-face neoprene construction
- Customized non-skid reinforcements at the knees help reduce abrasion
- Beefy all nylon front zipper for ease of entry
- Relief zipper lets you answer nature’s call without removing the suit
- Paddling specific articulation and flat-lock seams
- Comfortable no-seam armholes & super-stretch ankles
- Size-specific color blocking for an at-a-glance fit
- Backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty
|Material||3 mm 2-sided neoprene|
|Zipper||Full-length front zip|
- Wash it when it smells!
- Machine wash warm
- Hang to dry
- No softeners, no bleach, do not iron
Kokatat NeoZip Long Jane Neoprene Wetsuit
|Dress||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20|
|Bust||34 - 36"||38 - 40"||42 - 45"||46 - 49"|
|Waist||26 - 28"||30 - 32"||32 - 36"||40 - 44"|
|Hips||36 -38"||40 - 42"||44 - 46"||50 - 52"|
|Inseam||28 - 30"||30 - 32"||32 - 34"||30 - 32"|
|Height||5' - 5'4"||5'4" - 5-8"||5'6" - 6'||5'4" - 5'8"'|
|Weight (lbs.)||100 - 120||130 - 150||160 - 180||180 - 200|
|Should Panel Color||Light Purple||Mango||Blue||Dark Purple|
- LGLouise G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago14short, for the short plus size woman
I'm so thankful for the help at Outdoorplay. The various folks I chatted with in the chat window were very helpful. They took my measurements and recommended this one for me. It fits almost perfectly! And Very FEW stores carry larger women's sizes, and almost none carry a short or petite. Thank you! Wish you also had a full wetsuit!Was this helpful?
- JSJana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoVery well designed
I ordered a few different neoprene wetsuits to try on. The Kokatat suit is a 3mm suit with a front zipper and a relief zipper in the crotch. It is a very comfortable well made suit. I chose to keep another one, a Yulex 2mm suit from Patagonia. It was not an easy choice. I chose the Yulex suit partly because it is made from the rubber of the rubber tree, not petroleum. Also, it has no zipper, making it harder to get on, but being 2mm is more comfortable. I gave 4 stars because it is a very good suit, but I did not actively use it.Was this helpful?
- JCJulie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoKokatat wetsuit
It's an excellent wetsuit, comfortable and true to size. No binding or discomfort. Love the lower body zip which allows for going to the bathroom. You can actually sit on the toilet without removing the upper body portion of the wetsuit. Unzips up to the top of your back waist. The leg width was a bit loose. Still was warm.Was this helpful?
- PParrotmomI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoKokatat NeoZip Jane Neoprene Kayak Wetsuit
Seems to be really well made. Top is very comfortable but it's way too big for me in the thighs and butt. If you're more generous in those areas, you'll love this.Was this helpful?