/ Kokatat Knappster GORE-TEX Short Sleeve Semi-Dry Top
Kokatat Knappster GORE-TEX Short Sleeve Semi-Dry Top
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1195 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Kokatat Knappster GORE-TEX semi-dry top delivers outstanding performance in warmer conditions for breathability and comfort while at play. The Knappster features an adjustable neoprene collar, punch-through bicep cuffs, and a double skirt with an adjustable neoprene waistband.
- Perfect in the surf or at the local play hole
- Gore-Tex Paclite technology is the lightest & most packable waterproof/breathable fabric
- Competition cut pattern for maximum mobility
- Adjustable NeoCinch neck collar
- Punch-through coated Lycra bicep cuffs
- Neoprene waistband with double-pull closures
- Inner skirt with one-handed bungee adjustment helps keep water out of your boat
- Factory-sealed seams
- Backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty
|Body Fabric||2.5-layer GORE-TEX with Paclite technology|
|Neck Closure||Adjustable NeoCinch collar|
|Arm Closure||Punch-through coated Lycra stretch bicep cuffs|
|Waist Closure||Hook & loop-compatible neoprene with dualadjustments|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JBJeremy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect
Very light weight. Definitely not waterproof. Neck seal is very loose. You have to tighten it with the pull strap. Perfect for warmer days. I like it.
- JWJeremy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect for hot weather boating!
Perfect for hot weather boating!
- BFBrooks F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat choice for warm weather
I ordered the Knappster, the Kokatat Mythic shorty drytop (made with Hydrus 3L material), and the Level Six Australis shorty, each in size large, and tried them all on. I am about 6' / 180-185 pounds. The Mythic felt stiff and heavy and the gaskets were uncomfortable, although they would probably ease up after a little wearing in. The Australis was too long for me and the velcro closures did not feel as good as the punch through design of the Knappster. The Knappster is made with Goretex Paclite, which felt soft, supple, and lightweight. It is definitely not as durable as the Hydrus 3 later material, but felt much lighter and more flexible. The Australis material is a similar lightweight 2.5 layer material, but it did not feel as soft and supple as the Knappster. I haven't tried the Knappster in the water yet. I intend to use it for warm summer runs in places like Bend, OR and on the NF Payette in Idaho. It was on sale in the $150 price range, and I think at that price it was the best option available in this style of shorty paddling jacket. I am really looking forward to using it, as I have never had a shorty this nice before. I sent the Mythic and Australis back. Outdoorplay customer service was excellent as always.
- JAJonnie A.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat Top For Warm Weather
This splash top is pretty comfortable and breathable. It works nicely on cold whitewater rivers or lakes in the summer. Good for hot weather kayaking. It could possibly leak a little bit at the neck if upside down a lot.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $59.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.