/ Hobie Kayak Rescue Step (Closeout)
Hobie Kayak Rescue Step (Closeout)
Only Ships to USA | SHIPPING INFORMATION
Buy now and earn 200 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Hobie Kayak Rescue Step allows for quick and easy boat re-entry or righting an overturned kayak. It is compact for easy storage and easy to install and operate. It can also be used to tow or portage your kayak. Its compact size makes it easy to bring along anywhere you need it.
- UVA/UVB resistant
- Compact size
- Strong, durable & lightweight
- Perfect for portaging/towing & righting an overturned kayak
- Quick-release flap for easy deployment
- 3M reflective material increases visibility
- Quick to roll up & store
- Discontinued item. Limited to stock on hand
|Compact Dimensions||11” L x 5” W|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- LBLouise B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoarticle reÃƒÂ§u aujourd'***
article reÃƒÂ§u aujourd'***
- CCrannmanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDependable piece of safety equipment!
Well made and a piece of gear that you can depend on when needed!
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoHobie Kayak Rescue Step
Good product could be a lifesaver
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $10.14 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.