/ Hala Rado Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Hala Rado Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 5395 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Hala Rado inflatable SUP board is great for a larger or expedition paddler who wants to use their SUP on both whitewater and flatwater. The Rado Blends river SUP features like progressive rocker and a retractable StompBox fin with a long waterline to hold speed in rapids and in flatwater.
- This Straight-To-Water package offers almost everything you to paddle right out of the box
- Includes a rolling backpack and an adjustable three-piece carbon paddle
- Built for expeditions yet sleek and maneuverable, a great crossover all-around board
- Higher weight capacity and large, open deck is perfect for extra gear or paddlers
- Responsive board shape with a unique tapered outline gives you a precise center of control
- Full tip-to-tail river rocker lets you load up and set out with enhanced speed and tracking
- Sharp outline swallowtail gives you twin balance points and adds bite to your turns
- Foot index and raised stomp pad allow for precise control and maneuverability
- Stompbox retractable center fin hides from shallow rocks
- Soft & centralized rigging points brings your gear closer to you for better stability & safety
- Kayak seat compatible (seat not included)
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Thick Fusion drop stitch PVC construction with welded seams
|< 350 lbs. (159 kg)
|4 mm diamond groove EVA
|Stompbox 2.0 with retractable 8" fin
|Side Bite Fins
|2 x 4.5" side bite click fins
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- Stompbox 2.0 center fin
- 2 side bite fins
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Board
Love this Board. Most stable and easy to maneuver! Our whole atheletic, family prefers this board on lakes. We have not tried on a river yet, but will let you know this summer how that goes.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $269.77 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.