Dometic CFX3 75 Dual Zone Powered Cooler
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $349.99 with
Starting at $116.66/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Dometic CFX3 75 Dual Zone Powered Cooler produces seriously impressive cooling, allowing you to bring more of the food and drinks you love wherever you go. Its robust design is built for tough ...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Dometic CFX3 75 Dual Zone Powered Cooler produces seriously impressive cooling, allowing you to bring more of the food and drinks you love wherever you go. Its robust design is built for tough outdoor use, while a convenient mobile app puts the control of your Dometic CFX3 at your fingertips.
- Weatherproof high-resolution user interface displays operating status
- ExoFrame construction protects the unit from damage
- Powered by AC, DC and solar
- Temperature control and performance monitoring via CFX3 App
- Strong aluminum alloy carry handles
- Dual compartments offer simultaneous cooling and freezing
- Powerful VMSO3 compressor cooling technology efficiently refrigerates and deep-freezes to –7 °F
- Easy-to-read High-Resolution Color Display and soft touch buttons enabling seamless control
- 3-stage Dynamic Battery Protection System automatically shuts off, preventing dead car batteries
- 5 year manufacturer limited warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Storage Volume||65 L|
|Input Voltage||12/24V DC and 100-240V AC|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Energy Consumption 12VDC||3.04 Ah/h|
|Refrigerant Amount||59 g|
|Insulation Type||PU (Polyurethane)|
|USB Port||5V, 2A|
|Connectivity Type||Bluetooth, WiFi|
|Interior light||Yes, LED|
|Base Mount Threaded Inserts||M6|
- 1 Connection cable for 12/24V connection
- 1 Connection cable for 120V connection
- 1 manual
- Removable wire baskets
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- RRayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExceptional Cooler with a few Issues
This is a fantastic cooler...really refrigerator/freezer. It is very efficient, quiet, and well made. It is huge. At 75 liters, with no ice taking up space, we put a LOT of food in it. Ended up bringing food home in both the fridge and freezer side. I ran it plugged in to 12DC in the car while driving and powering of a Goal Zero 400 Lithium at night. My only two issues. I had trouble linking to my phone via Bluetooth, but was able to link to my iPad. No big deal. The biggest thing was that my Goal Zero battery would not power it off the 12DC socket. Turns out the Dometic requires a regulated 12v socket, and the Goal Zero doesn't regulate the power output. So I had to use the 110V inverter which cut my battery efficiency. And, it just wasn't a big enough battery to run it all night. I got about 8 hours of battery power before it ran out. Keeping the cooler closed kept the temps within reason, but I will be buying a Jackery 1000 before the next trip, which should run it for about 2 days without charging. I guess my big issue is with Goal Zero, but wanted to share this learning experience. Last mention, this cooler is HEAVY. I made a slide out for it that you can see in the photo. 75 pounds empty, with maybe 10-15 pounds of food and drinks in it. Great for car camping, but a two-person lift if you have to carry it.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAbsolutely a game changer for off grid activity!
This product works exactly as advertised and is ideal for off the grid situations.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect for camping
Works like its supposed to.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoChanging our life on the road!
We had hesitations about switching from our old CFX65W because we loved it so much. We really wanted a dual zone but didn't know if it would fit or if it would use more electricity. Well I'm glad we decided to switch because not only does it not use more power, we got it to fit perfectly and can finally keep ice cream in our new freezer compartment! We are very happy with our CFX3-75DZ.Was this helpful?