/ Cataract Streamlite Oar Blade
Cataract Streamlite Oar Blade
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 865 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Cataract’s lightest blade yet, the Streamlite oar blade sheds excess weight while maintaining all the muscle for ultimate performance. Whether you're running Class V or fishing your local river, the Streamlite will keep you rowing long after everyone else turns in for the day.
- Asymmetric, water-hugging shape rowers love for maneuvering in shallow water
- Shaped to put more of the blade's surface area underwater
- Floating blade keeps the oar in the oar lock when you let go to net the big one
- One of the lightest blades on the market
- Weight savings carbon-fiber spindle, the reinforcing spline that runs through the blade
- Easy-to-use push-button oar attachment system
- Grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
- One-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Sold individually
|High-density polyurethane with a composite core
|8.5" W x 27.5" L
|Blade Insert Diameter
|Cataract Oar Shaft Compatibility
|SGG, SGX, X Wound, & StreamLite
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- LHLina H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product
Love these blades paired with the Streamlite oars. Crazy light with all the advantages of a shoal cut blade. Highly recommend!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $43.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.