Cataract SGG Composite Raft Oar Shaft
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $44.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Legendary Cataract SGG Raft Oar Shafts are light and durable. Designed to flex like wood, they’re ideal for drift-boat fishing or rowing big whitewater. The SGG provides efficient transfer of your muscle energy into stroke power. Practically indestructible, you must experience the SGG to believe it!
- Filament wound from a high-grade fiberglass and carbon fiber composite blend
- Perfect combination of toughness, flexibility and resilience
- Flexes and rebounds like wood without the weight or need for maintenance
- Light weight means effective strokes and the ultimate in oar responsiveness
- Thick grips cushion the handles
- Thumb notch on handle end help blade orientation
- Sold individually
- Shafts and blades are interchangeable with Carlisle & Sawyer models
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Shaft Material||Glass/carbon/epoxy composite|
|Shaft Diameter||1 7/8"|
|Grip Cushion Thickness||18"|
|Average Weight (per shaft)||4 lbs.|
Cataract SGG Raft Oar Shaft
|Frame Width||Recommended Minimum Oar Length|
|60"||8' - 9'|
|66"||9' - 10'|
|Overall Length Including Blade (Sold Separately)||Shaft Length|
- GCGarn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agooars
Have rowed oars of all types over the last 30+ years. These are light, strong, and have a nice flex. They are a great value for the price.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoVery Dependable
Very dependable and responsive, I get every bit of energy put into a stroke.Was this helpful?