/ Cataract Raft Oar Blade
Cataract Raft Oar Blade
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 570 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Cataract raft oar blade performs like no other. It translates muscle energy into stroke power more effectively than other oars, giving you the ultimate in oar responsiveness. The original Cataract oar blade is super tough and the most buoyant of them all, perfect for your rafting adventures!
- Great for fishing or whitewater rafting
- Enhanced buoyancy gives great float
- Grooved insertion spline prevents silt build-up
- Push button locks for easy removal & assembly
- Sold individually
- Shafts and blades are interchangeable with most Carlisle & Sawyer models
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|High-density polyurethane with a composite core
|6 1/4" W x 27" L
|Blade Insert Diameter
|Weight (Per Blade)
|Cataract Oar Shaft Compatibility
|SGG, SGX, and X Wound shafts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- TCThomas C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoIt is Cataract quality
It is Cataract quality at the Outdoorplay price. Couldn't be happier
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoBest non-wood blade I've used
Blade enters and exits the water very smoothly. Surface area is perfect. No flutter issues! Floats if your oar falls from the boat when parked, so less likely to break in a rough eddy. Helps reduce shoulder and elbow fatigue.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $28.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.