/ Camelbak Women's Fourteener 26 100 oz. Hydration Backpack
Camelbak Women's Fourteener 26 100 oz. Hydration Backpack
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Camelbak Women's Fourteener 26 100 oz. Hydration Backpack stores a full day's’ worth of gear in internal cargo space. Enjoy technical features including Camelbak new back panel design and a uniquely ingenious bungee system to secure additional gear and keep the load taut.
- Air support max back panel allow maximum ventilation and keeps air moving to hot zones
- Ventilated Hip belt with cargo adds stability and quick access to essentials
- Pack shape is thoughtfully designed with a woman’s torso in mind
- S-curved shoulder harness is contoured to fit a woman's body for added comfort
- Women’s packs utilize body mapping technology for a tailored fit and enhanced cooling
- Adjustable sternum strap offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Trekking pole attachment to easily attach and remove poles when needed
- Tube trap management keeps the tube secure and accessible when needed
- Command center harness offers easy and secure access to phone, keys, or any other essentials
- Side stretch pocket expands for extra water bottle or essentials
- Reflective accents promote better visibility in low light
- Crux Reservoir with Quicklink System delivers easy-access, massive hydration
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Waist Fit||22" - 54" (55 - 137 cm)|
|Torso Fit||16" - 20" (41 - 50 cm)|
|Dimensions||19.7" x 11.6" x 7.9" (50 x 29.5 x 20 cm)|
|Cargo Capacity||1280 in3 (21 L)|
|Total Capacity||1460 in3 (24 L)|
|Hydration Capacity||100 oz (3 L) Crux Reservoir|
|Pack Weight||970 g (2 lb 2 oz)|
|Pack Body||Robic RN210D RS with PU coating|
|Pack Bottom||Recycled polyster 300D|
|Lining||P135D Solution Dyed with C0 DWR|
|Suspension||Recycled 3D Vent Mesh|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- ADAsher D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoWhat a great bag!
Good quality materials, with the reliability of camelbak, 26 liters of enough space for a day outing.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $35.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.