/ Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure 12-Volt Electric Pump
Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure 12-Volt Electric Pump
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 945 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure Electric Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your raft, cataraft, IK or SUP board. Just hook it up to a 12-volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi air pressure. Inflate your gear quickly and effortlessly with the Bravo High-Pressure 12-Volt Pump.
- Hooks up to a twelve-volt battery
- Inflates & deflates
- Easy to know exactly what pressure you have w/ built-in 0-15 psi gauge
- Nine foot long battery cables & six foot air hose gives you good reach
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for Leafield C7 & D7 valves
- Washable/replaceable air filter
- Automatic shutoff
- Two-year manufacturer workmanship & materials warranty
|Max Inflation||15 PSI (1.034 Bar)|
|Dimensions||11" x 4" x 6 1/4"|
- 9-foot battery cable w/ alligator clamps
- 6-foot non-kink hose
- 8 valve adapters (including Leafield C7)
- Zippered carrying case w/ shoulder strap
Please note: Do not operate Bravo with vehicle motor running - can damage pump due to a higher voltage output.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $47.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.