/ Black Diamond Creek Transit 22 Backpack
Black Diamond Creek Transit 22 Backpack
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
Scroll down to find:
- Suggestions for similar products
- Technical specifications
- Links to user manuals
Inspired by life at the crag and built for life on the move, the Black Diamond Creek Transit 22 Backpack is a modern commuter-style pack that provides sleek and functional storage for your daily gear. Padded shoulder straps and backpanel offer a comfortable carry whether you’re on two feet or two wheels.
- Durable, waterproof shell fabric inspired by the rugged toughness of climbing haulbags
- Haulbag style bottom sits flat for east loading
- Zippered top lid with an internal zipper organizer pocket
- Exterior-access laptop sleeve secures a 13-inch computer
- Padded shoulder straps and backpanel with removable webbing hipbelt
- Haul-loop handles on the top are easy to grab
- Reflective black webbing on front for added visibility
- 3 year manufacturer warranty against defects in material and workmanship
|22 L (1342 in3)
|800d nylon and 1260d ballistic nylon
|Average Weight (Unloaded)
|1020 g (2 lbs. 4 oz)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agobuilt like a beast
I bought the bag and my experience with it is nothing but great. The bag feels solid and holds a lot of stuff inside. All the zippers feel durable and the organizational pocket is amazing for a passport. My laptop fits perfectly inside. Regardless the bag is solid and i highly recommend it.