/ Big Agnes Torchlight UL 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
Big Agnes Torchlight UL 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
The Big Agnes Torchlight UL 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is insulated with 850 fill power DownTek water-repellent down & baffle construction that provides more efficient heat distribution with zero heat loss, even when the bag is expanded.
- Insulated with DownTek water-repellent down
- Body-mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency
- Dual zipper sliders on expandable panels unzip from shoulder to footbox for a customized fit
- Zero heat loss, even when the bag is expanded
- 3-D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Jacket-style Free Range hood opening contours to the
- Low-profile cordlock uncinches the hood with one hand
- Interior insulated anti-draft collar seals out drafts
- Vaulted footbox construction provides more loft and warmth
- Internal mesh stash pocket for phones and other little ditties
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
- Manufacturer lifetime guarantee against manufacturing and material
|Temp. Rating||20˚ F / -7˚ C|
|Shell fabric||Ultralight nylon mini rip-stop|
|Lining||Lightweight polyester taffeta|
|Insulation||850 fill DownTek|
|Stuff Sack Size||M 8 x 17.5" / M 20 x 45 cm|
|Zipper Length||70" / 178 cm|
|Zipper Position||Left Zip|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat bag!
Great bag! Lightweight and warm.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat bag
Love this sleeping bag! Comfortable, warm, and plenty of room. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.