/ Big Agnes Hinman Sleeping Pad
Big Agnes Hinman Sleeping Pad
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 445 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Big Agnes Hinman self-inflating sleeping pad makes inflation, deflation, and micro-adjusting the firmness easier than ever. These pads are a great choice for those looking for a durable pad for supreme insulation in colder temps.
- Warm and comfortable self-inflating pads ideal for year-round use
- Stretchy, soft polyester exterior fabric makes for a soft, cushiony yet very durable sleeping surface
- High-density foam provides great cushion, insulation and comfort
- Two-way pull-tab valve allows for easy inflation, deflation, & micro adjustments
- Horizontal coring in thicker models reduces packed size and decreases weight
- Includes two compression straps
- Manufacturer guarantee against manufacturing or material defect
|Top Fabric||Stretch fabric|
|Bottom Fabric||Durable polyester|
What is an R-Value? Pads provide bed-like comfort from rocks and dirt, but more importantly, they insulate you from the ground. All Big Agnes pads feature a proven R-Value. It's a rating that shows the insulating properties of a sleeping pad. Summer camping at low elevation - look for a lower R-Value Camping spring through fall - look for R3 or higher. In simple terms - the higher the number, the warmer the pad.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $22.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.