/ Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL mtnGLO 2 Person Backpacking Tent
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL mtnGLO 2 Person Backpacking Tent
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Full-featured, ultralight Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL mtnGLO 2 Person Backpacking Tents are super easy to pack, setup, and inhabit. Dual doors make entry and exit convenient, and mtnGLO Tent Light Technology makes overnights with friends better than ever.
- Featuring awning-style vestibule doors
- 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength and usable interior volume
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Vestibule awnings can be set up with trekking poles or using the included extra guylines
- Dual-zipper doors are smooth-closing and allow for easy entry and exit
- Use only one zipper for quick, reach-through access
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight
- 3-D bin pocket utilizes dead space above feet for ample storage space
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- 1 over- sized mesh pocket with two cord-routing portals
- 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 4 awning guylines
- One fly vent for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Fly vent increases airflow
- Proprietary tent corner construction
- Unique TipLok Tent Buckle streamlines tent set up by combining three functions
- Secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights
- A simple push-button controller with three settings - on, off and 50% brightness
- Flexible integrated LED light strand holds up to repeated pitching and stuffing
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included)
- Light routing keeps the light above your head
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Convenient for those trips when you need the extra vestibule space - sold separately
- Manufacturer guarantees against manufacturing and material defects for the life of their products
|Tent Body||Proprietary double rip-stop mixed denier nylon and polyester mesh|
|Floor Material||Nylon ripstop w/ 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Fly Material||Nylon ripstop w/ 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Fast Fly Weight||2 lbs. 2 oz.|
|Floor Area||29 ft2|
|Vestibule Area||9 ft2|
|Floor Width||52" - 42"|
|Packed Size||4" x 19.5"|
|Trail Weight||2 lbs. 13 oz.|
|Packed Weight||3 lbs. 1 oz.|
|Footprint Weight||170 g / 6 oz.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoEasy setup
Hiking the Colorado trail this year and tent has been everything I wanted. Lights are very handy during the dark nights and the double doors make it an ease to get in and out.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $149.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.