/ Big Agnes C Bar 3-Person Backpacking Tent
Big Agnes C Bar 3-Person Backpacking Tent
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Out of Stock
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $74.98 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Get it now, pay later
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $74.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the product or service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to remedy the situation so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors.
When your order arrives, inspect all items carefully to confirm they meet your expectations. If for any reason an item does not, you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE standard shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States.*
*Exclusions apply to oversized products, certain brands like Hobie and Point 65 N, International, and Alaska/Hawaii/US Territories.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view our full shipping policy, including shipping delivery times, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in new gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800-994-4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
- Overview Overview The Big Agnes C Bar 3-Person Backpacking Tent is a lightweight shelter option designed to be roomy with DAC Angle hubs and a cross pole on the top. There's a single front entry door with a vestibul...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
The Big Agnes C Bar 3-Person Backpacking Tent is a lightweight shelter option designed to be roomy with DAC Angle hubs and a cross pole on the top. There's a single front entry door with a vestibule to store gear, an oversized ceiling pocket, plus three mesh pockets that are great for stashing odds and ends.
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- DAC Angle Hubs and attached cross pole create a spacious interior
- Single pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body doors makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy
- Oversized ceiling pocket is great for gear stashing
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Enhanced visibility at night with reflective guylines and webbing
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
- All seams taped with waterproof polyurethane tape
- DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 3 interior mesh pockets & 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Footprint sold separately
- Fits Triangle, Trapezoid & Square gear lofts - sold separately
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Peak Height||44" (112 cm)|
|Floor Dimensions (L x W)||88" x 66-60" (224 x 168-153 cm)|
|Floor Area||39 ft2(3.6 m2)|
|Vestibule Area||11 ft2 (1.0 m2|
|Trail Weight||4 lbs. 5 oz. (1.96 kg)|
|Packed Weight||4 lbs. 13 oz. (2.18 kg)|
|Fast Fly Weight||3 lbs. 4 oz. (1.47 kg)|
|Poles||DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight hubs|
|Tent Material||Polyester breathable and polyester mesh|
|Fly/Floor Material||Polyester taffeta|
- WCWesley C.Verified ReviewerReviewingBig Agnes C Bar 3-Person Backpacking TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesome
It's a lightweight tent and easy to be packed. Love it!! Look forward to my next camping.Was this helpful?
- JBJ B.ReviewingBig Agnes C Bar 3-Person Camping TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat weight/space/price ratio
You won't find a better 3 man tent under 5 lbs for this price, with the quality you expect from BA. Have used it twice now, once in a rain storm and stayed perfectly dry. The vestibule is a bit small, but a non issue for the price.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousReviewingBig Agnes C Bar 3-Person Camping TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLightweight Workhorse
Purchased this tent to take on a weekend backpacking trip, I was wanting something lightweight but also looking for something sturdy enough to withstand my clumsiness. Plenty of room for my partner and myself and the vestibule great for storing extra gear. Also plenty of storage pockets for any necessities.Was this helpful?