/ Big Agnes Blacktail 2 Person Camping Tent
Big Agnes Blacktail 2 Person Camping Tent
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Big Agnes Blacktail 2 Person Camping Tent is a tried and true shelter with excellent value for backpackers who want a super comfortable tent after a long day on the trail. It offers spacious sleeping areas with easy access through two, side-entry doors and vestibules.
- Symmetrical pole structure with prebent poles for increased head space
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Dual-zipper door is smooth closing & the discrete seam design creates a clean & modern aesthetic
- Dual-zipper door allows for easy entry
- Use only one zipper for quick reach-through access
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick & easy
- Media pockets enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- Two fly vents for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch & extra stability
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines & webbing on tent corners
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories, mtnGLO tent & camp lights
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with prebends
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 4 interior mesh pockets & 2 media pockets
- 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Fast Fly setup available
- Gear loft loops are included
- Footprints are sold separately
- Manufacturer guarantees against manufacturing and material defects for the life of their products
|Tent Body||Polyester breathable and polyester mesh|
|Floor Material||Polyester w/ 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Fly Material||Polyester w/ 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Floor Length||90" / 229 cm|
|Floor Width||52" / 132 cm|
|Floor Area||29 ft2 / 2.7 m2|
|Vestibule Area||9 ft2 + 9 ft2 / 0.8 m2 + 0.8 m2|
|Head Height||42" / 107 cm|
|Packed Size||21 x 6.5" / 53 x 17 cm|
|Trail Weight||2.04 kg / 4 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Fast Fly Weight||1.53 kg / 3 lbs. 6 oz.|
|Packed Weight||2.24 kg / 4 lbs. 15 oz.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat tent!
I love this tent. I've never camped before and did an overnight at the AT. This tent was simple and easy to set up, and roomy for me.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAwesome
This is an excellent light weight tent. Easy to set up and easy to fit into a pack. High quality for the price point.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $62.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.