/ Bending Branches Expedition Plus 1-Piece Canoe Paddle
Bending Branches Expedition Plus 1-Piece Canoe Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1020 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Bending Branches Expedition Plus 1-Piece Canoe Paddle is a bomb-proof paddle that stands up under the extreme conditions of long wilderness trips and whitewater. Made of closed grain, lightweight, durable hardwoods, it is designed for flatwater cruising but rugged enough for heavy use.
- Both attractive & versatile
- Handcrafted from closed grain, lightweight & durable hardwoods
- Bomb-proof paddle for whitewater & expeditionary trips
- Strong eighteen laminate ovalized shaft
- Fiberglass reinforced blade surface
- Rockgard tip protection maintains beauty for years
- Rounded blade corners help resist chipping
- Designed to be a heavy-tripping paddle & Class I-III whitewater
- Hand-crafted in Osceola, WI USA
- One-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects
|Red Alder, Basswood & Roasted Basswood
|8.2" x 19"
|Blade Surface Area
|4 oz. fiberglass wrap & full Rockgard tip
Due to the varied density of wood, weight can vary by +/- 10%
Rockguard Tip Protection - The tip of every Bending Branches paddle is protected with exclusive Rockgard technology. This proprietary technology - derived from the same material as inline skate wheels - maintains the integrity of the paddle, seals against moisture, and protects the most vulnerable areas - the tips and edges. This unmatched shock absorption helps these wood paddles last up to six times longer than those without protection. When you hold Rockguard technology in your hands, you can feel confident that your paddle will give you what you need, when you need it....and come back for more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MCMargaret C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove my paddle
This paddle is perfect for lake paddling solo with my 18 foot Old Town Tripper. I love the T handle for steering.
- BIBradley I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice paddles
They are nice. Only used them once but have friends that have had similar Bending Branches paddles for many years and were happy.
- KEKen E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLight, powerful and perfect for me
I christened by Expedition Plus on a three-day trip across the Okefenokee Swamp. What a pleasure to paddle with! Light and powerful. Just the right length for me. The smoothest J-strokes imaginable. And dipping the whole blade in the water made it quiet enough to sneak up on some birds and gators.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $51.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.