/ Aqua Bound Whiskey Fiberglass Straight Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle
Aqua Bound Whiskey Fiberglass Straight Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1745 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Aqua Bound Whiskey Fiberglass Straight Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle is perfect for high-angle and high-energy paddlers. With large blades for a bigger bite, the Whiskey delivers maximum torque with every stroke for silky-smooth lightweight performance. The seamless adjustable Posi-Lok ferrule also means easy storage.
The Posi-Lok is extremely easy to understand and use, clicking firmly and unmistakably into place. There is no wear, wiggle, or movement in this ferrule system at all, and no metal parts to corrode. Easy to adjust the feather angle on the fly. The external ferrule keeps hard-to-reach sand or debris from collecting inside your paddle shaft, meaning less maintenance. Every component makes your kayaking experience more worry-free and enjoyable.
- Hand-crafted composite blades w/ multi-laminate fiberglass resin & a lightweight foam core
- Compression-molded to increase strength & durability while decreasing weight
- 28 ounces of ultra-light performance
- Carbon two-piece breakdown shaft for easy storage & transport
- Carbon adjustable Posi-Lok ferrule
- Corrosion-free construction & dual-button release
- Infinite feathering angle adjustability
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Awarded PaddleTV's Best In Class High Performance Kayak Paddle
- 2-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Material||Compression Molded Fiberglass|
|Blade Size||7.8” x 16”|
|Blade Surface Area||95 in2|
|Shaft Material||T-700 Carbon|
|Ferrule||100% Carbon Posi-Lock|
|Average Weight||26 oz.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- RFRobin F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPowerful light weight paddle
Found this paddle to be comfortable due to its light weight, and to accelerate quickly, even in windy fast-current conditions due to its larger blade.
- DPDaxton P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing paddle in a dynamic environment
It has a short and a wide blade that makes the stroke really powerful. It makes a big difference in a dynamic environment when you want to rely on your paddle and accelerate. Had a blast with it out in the surf zone.
- VCVirginia C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAbsolutely love my new paddle!
Absolutely love my new paddle! Thank you Outdoorplay for the quick shipment!
- RWRoss W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat when you have to manuever.
Its very light so you can move it in a flash. The blades grip the water really well. I paddle in a lot of creeks and streams where downed trees and obstructions can pop up around any corner and this paddle allows for fast and responsive sweeps and duffeks to get me out of upcoming jams with minimal effort.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat paddle and great price!
I was looking at this paddle for awhile and caught it on sale! Super pumped! Texture on the handle is kind of like shark skin; smooth in one direction and rough in the other. Feels a little weird in hand at first. It is crazy light and so much nicer than the cheap paddles I've used, my shoulders and arms thank me. Would definitely buy again, maybe bent shaft upgrade in the future.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $87.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.