/ Aqua Bound Tango Fiberglass Straight Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle
Aqua Bound Tango Fiberglass Straight Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1745 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
With its long and slender blades, the Aqua Bound Tango Fiberglass Straight Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle is designed for low-angle, more relaxed paddlers. The strong and durable high-viz fiberglass blades provide amazing comfort and control for all-day paddling, while the Tango’s all-carbon shaft gives you a light swing weight.
The Posi-Lok breakdown ferrule is extremely easy to understand and use, clicking firmly and unmistakably into place. There is no wear, wiggle, or movement in this ferrule system at all, and no metal parts to corrode. It’s easy to adjust the feather angle on the fly and the external ferrule keeps hard-to-reach sand or debris from collecting inside your paddle shaft. Every component makes your kayaking experience more worry-free and enjoyable.
- Hand-crafted multi-laminate fiberglass blades
- Compression-molded to increase strength & durability while decreasing weight
- Carbon take-apart shaft breaks down for easy storage & transport
- Carbon Posi-Lok ferrule with corrosion-free construction & dual-button release
- Ultra-light, low-angle paddle, for maximum results with minimal effort
- Effortless and smooth paddling stroke
- Infinite feathering angle adjustability
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Awarded 2022 Best Kayak Paddle by Paddling Magazine
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Compression Molded Fiberglass
|6.6" W x 17.9" L
|Blade Surface Area
|100% T700 Carbon
|100% Carbon Posi-Lock
|Feather Angle Adjustability
|26 oz. (737 g)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- WMWilliam M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAqua bound kayak paddle
Love the paddle delivered fast and in perfect condition
- MPMartin P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery light
I had an aluminum paddle before. The Aqua-bound is so lightweight and also very comfortable for the hands. Furthermore, the colors are attractive. The Posi-Lok™ ferrule system works perfectly. I am very happy with my purchase.
- SZSusan Zuber S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAqua Bound Tango
This is a awesome paddle.
Lightweight and beautiful!!
- DSDonald S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSweet paddle!! Everything I expected,
Sweet paddle!! Everything I expected, and stylish to boot!
- WWilliamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoThe Sting Ray
Like all AQUA BOUND products it is GREAT!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $87.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.