/ Aqua-Bound Eagle Ray Carbon 4-Piece Kayak Paddle (Closeout)
Aqua-Bound Eagle Ray Carbon 4-Piece Kayak Paddle (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 770 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Aqua-Bound Eagle Ray Carbon 4-Piece Kayak Paddle is a first-class touring choice providing extra pull for low-angle paddlers and heavily-loaded boats. The Eagle Ray has extra-long low-angle blades that grab the water like a high-angle blade.
- Carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Carbon-reinforced nylon blades provide extra strength & stiffness
- Smooth easy paddling minimizes joint strain & reduces fatigue
- Quiet & precise, snug, wiggle-free fit
- Three-hole trouble-free snap-button ferrule
- Combines maximum efficiency w/ compactibility
- Four-piece breakdown is ideal for packing or travel
- Heavy-duty drip rings
- Two-year manufacturer warranty
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
|Blade Material||abX carbon-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size||6.25" W x 20" L|
|Blade Surface Area||98 in2|
|Shaft Material||100% Carbon|
|Feather Angle Adjustability||0 & 60-degree Right & Left Hand Control|
|Average Weight||30.25 oz. (858 g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $38.61 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.