/ AIRE Puma Self-Bailing Raft
AIRE Puma Self-Bailing Raft
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 19745 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The AIRE Puma combines the agility of an inflatable kayak with the cargo capacity of a raft. This self-bailing raft is a great paddleboat or a nifty rowing rig for fishing and light gear. The continuous curve and collar shape zips around technical rapids and makes for a fun, splashy ride.
- Fun for surfing river waves, running skinny technical water, and small river fishing
- Ideal for up to four-person paddle teams and shorter multi-day rowing expeditions
- Narrow beam makes for a sporty ride and easier descents on smaller rivers and creeks
- High rocker angles at the bow and stern provide an exhilarating ride on whitewater
- Continuous smooth bottom makes it handle like a kayak or a slick hulled drift boat
- Piano hinge style of floor lacing provides quick bailing and a plethora of rigging options
- Bombproof PVC-coated material for superior durability
- Internal urethane AIREcells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety
- Double lacquer PVC on the bottom for extra resistance to abrasion
- Add strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams
- Thwarts not included
- Manufacturer 10-year no fault warranty (5 years for commercial use)
Please note - Floors do not come installed. For an additional fee AIRE can install the floor for you.
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Air Chambers||3 with Leafield D7 valves|
|Outer Fabric Material||1670D x 37 oz. PVC|
|Reinforcement Material||37 oz. double-laquer gray PVC|
|Suggested Frame Width||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length||60"|
- Raft collar
- Regular floor pocket (requires installation)
- Floor lacing rope
- Full repair kit
- Owner's manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLight and responsive
Whether it is tight slot whitewater like the Bruneau at 800 cfs, or trying to stick a pocket behind a rock chasing rainbows on the South Fork of the Boise, this boat is light and responsive. In a pinch, with enough straps you can overload with beverages for the Middle Fork of the Salmon trip...
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $987.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.