Adventure Medical Kits Marine 150 Medical Kit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Adventure Medical Kits Marine 150 Medical KitSKU: ESA_AMMAR0150
The Adventure Medical Marine 150 Medical Kit contains essential first aid supplies for short trips on inland water with small groups. Stocked with the necessary items for a short adventure, the Marine 150 Medical Kit will help with bumps, bruises, scratches, or rashes!
- For use during short trips on inland waters with one to two people
- Waterproof case with TRU Zip technology keeps supplies safe and ready to use
- Includes the necessary materials and medication needed to temporarily treat minor wounds
- Easy Care First Aid System keeps everything organized
- Detailed first aid resource guides you through common injuries and illnesses
Adventure Medical Kits Marine 150 Medical Kit Technical Specifications
|Trip Duration||Day trips|
|Group Size||1 - 2 people|
|Dimensions||11" x 6.7" x 2"|
- (1) A Guide to Life-Threatening Emergencies
- (1) Splinter / tick remover forceps
- (2) Safety pins
- (2) Butterfly closure fabric adhesive bandages
- (4) Antiseptic wipes
- (2) Latex-free gloves
- (3) Triple antibiotic ointments
- (4) Sterile gauze dressings, 4" x 4"
- (2) Sterile non-adherent dressings, 3" x 4"
- (1) Conforming gauze bandage 2"
- (1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
- (7) Easy access bandages, 1" x 3" fabric
- (3) Easy access bandages, knuckle fabric
- (2) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) After bite wipes
- (2) Pain reliever / fever reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
- (2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
Please Note: This medical kit is not Coast Guard approved.