Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Me and My Dog Medical Kit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $13.24 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Me and My Dog Medical KitSKU: ESA_AMMEDOG
Because they love the freedom of the trail as much as you do, The Adventure Medical Kits Me and My Dog Medical Kit has comprehensive first aid solutions to keep both you and your four-legged hiking buddy safe on all your adventures together.
- Have peace of mind knowing you have the right safety essentials for you & your dog
- Treat shock & hypothermia
- Reduce swelling of sprains & strains w/ emergency cold pack
- Effectively clean wounds & prevent infection
- Safely remove splinters & ticks from your dog's paws & body
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them w/ triangular bandage.
- Easily wrap injuries w/ self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur
Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Me and My Dog Medical Kit Technical Specifications
|Group Size||1 person/dogs|
|Trip Duration||1 - 4 days|
|Dimensions||7.5” x 3.5” x 5.3”|
Me and My Dog Medical Kit Contents:
Wound Care / Cuts
- 5 Easy Access Bandages, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 2 Easy Access Bandages, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 2 Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 1 Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 Nitrile Glove, (Pair)
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 Alcohol Swab
Sprain / Strain
- 1 Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle)
- 1 Instant Cold Compress
- 3 Safety Pin
Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- 1 Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 EMT Shears 4"
- 1 Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 Leash, 5" Nylon
- 1 Hydrogen Perozide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- 1 Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Blanket
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
- SSaraenaI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoPerfect for Pups
Great first aid kit, I hope I never need it, but my lab puppy is always eating things that aren't food, so it's nice to have this for peace of mind.Was this helpful?