Sea Eagle Explorer 300X Inflatable Kayak Pro Carbon Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $202.27 with
Starting at $67.42/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Sea Eagle Explorer 300X Inflatable Kayak stands alone in a class of its own. Designed to tackle whitewater as well as open-water and surf, this kayak is sure to add years of fun. The Pro Carbon...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Sea Eagle Explorer 300X Inflatable Kayak stands alone in a class of its own. Designed to tackle whitewater as well as open-water and surf, this kayak is sure to add years of fun. The Pro Carbon package features an ultra-light, Carbon-Fiber paddle, a tall back seat, and an onboard storage bag.
A great wet or dry boat, the 300x is tough enough for class four whitewater, but stable, dry and comfortable on flat-water as well. Now with 16 super-fast self-bailing drain valves that can be left open for wet whitewater and ocean kayaking or closed for high and dry flat-water paddling. Pound for pound, the Explorer 300x is a champion capable of handling any type of adventure.
- Sun & saltwater resistant fabric
- Separate drop-stitch floor for rigidity
- High capacity self-bailing drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ carry handles & bungee cords
- Multiple D-rings to secure seat & gear
- Large removable rear weedless swept back skeg for flatwater touring
- NMMA Certified
- Three year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||1000D reinforced polyester|
|Floor||Removable, high-pressure drop-stitch|
|Seams||Glued quadruple overlapped|
|Load Capacity||1 Person or 395 lbs.|
|Packed Size||24" x 16” x 6”|
|Air Valves||3 recessed one way|
|Interior||8’ 9” x 16”|
|Hull Weight||30 lbs.|
|Air Chambers||3 (port, starboard, floor)|
|Inflation Time||5 Minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
|Drain Valves||16 self-bailing|
|Whitewater Rating||Suitable up to Class IV|
Explorer 300X Pro Carbon Package Includes
- 1 300x Explorer hull
- 1 AB50 Carbon-Fiberglass 2-piece paddle
- 1 Tall back kayak seat
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 1 Dual action hand pump
- 1 Slide in skeg
- 1 Kayak stow bag
- Printed instructions
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- WWhitewaterjoeI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 years agoSea Eagle Explorer 300X Inflatable Kayak Pro Carbon Package
This boat is light enough to take anywhere, I have even checked it in as airline luggage. Great for a growing family like mine, it works great in either whitewater or flat water. I have taken it with me on week long camping trips and have had a blast.Was this helpful?