Astral Hiyak Water Shoe
Astral Hiyak Water Shoe
The Hiyak is Astral’s view of a proper bootie, offering ground-conforming stability, foot protection and insulation without neoprene. The result is a lighter, more durable, fast drying water-boot with phenomenal gripping powers.
G.ss (Super Sticky) outsoles provide the best grip in watersports. G.ss is non-marking and provides good abrasion resistance. Its low durometer (measure of hardness) lessens impact and provides excellent conformity to ground surfaces
- Boating high top with padded ankle protection & a semi-rigid heel cup
- Balanced geometry provides a foot position similar to barefoot
- Excellent flex & sensory feedback for heightened grip & balance
- Divided lugs grip on loose dirt
- Tapered instep & heel instep improve foothold & control
- Wide forefoot allows your feet & toes to spread out for stability
- Hydrophobic & durable canvas upper
- 3mm quilted spacer-mesh lining adds warmth
- Toe & heel drainage holes allow water to escape while keeping out sand & silt
- Hidden water-resistant laces with protective Velcro overflap
- Reflective logo at heel & tongue
- Unisex fit works for both men and women
|Outsole||FlexGrip sticky highest friction razor-siped G.ss rubber compound|
|Midsole||Removable 7mm 45C closed cell EVA foam|
|Upper||Hydrophobic Canvas with 1060D ballistic nylon reinforcement|
|Foot to Ground Distance (Stack Height)||12mm heel, 11mm ball|
|Fit||True to size (Available in whole sizes. For half size, size down)|
|Average Weight (per Shoe)||8.82 oz. (250g)|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov