Werner Player Fiberglass 4-Piece Breakdown Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $81.25 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Werner Player Fiberglass 4-Piece Breakdown Whitewater Kayak Paddle is the most popular choice for serious play boaters who want to get after it! This four-piece breakdown version fits easily inside most kayaks, so you’ll always have a spare when you need it. It also makes a great travel paddle.
- Mid-size Premium Performance Fiberglass blades
- Ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- Playboating/freestyle design perfect for surfing or setting up advanced tricks
- Fiberglass blade construction gives a perfect combination of stiffness, swing weight & value
- Dihedral directs water flow evenly for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control in rudder & draw strokes
- 4-piece take-apart fiberglass straight shaft for easy storage & transport
- Adjustable offset for right or left-hand control
- Optimized flex & strength for strain-free paddling without giving up bomber reliability
- Push-button ferrule attachments
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||46 x 20.75 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||690 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º - Right or Left Hand Control|
|Average Weight||1148 g (40.5 oz)|
Werner Player Fiberglass 4-Piece Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Paddle Length|
|4' 8" - 5' 2"||188 cm|
|5'2" - 5' 8"||191 cm|
|5'8" - 6'||194 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||197 cm|
|6' 3" & taller||200 cm|
The 194 cm & 197 lengths are short enough to fit inside most kayaks, and fits the widest range of paddler sizes.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWerner Player Fiberglass 4-Piece Breakdown Whitewater Kayak Paddle
on back order because of Covid.. still waiting for itWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoHands down this is my new favorite paddle. For the money its light
I have been paddling with kayak paddles since 2006 . I just took this paddle out for a first run on a fairly swift river near where I liveWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove mine.
Love my Carlisle paddle! Looks really cool with my Gradient Blaze color Great feels and really digs in.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoPlayer Fiberglass 4
paddles really well and breaks down to store in boatWas this helpful?