Malone 2 Kayak and 2 SUP Free Standing Storage Rack
Malone 2 Kayak and 2 SUP Free Standing Storage Rack
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $60.73 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $60.73 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Malone 2 Kayak + 2 SUP Free Standing storage rack makes it incredibly easy to store both of your kayaks and SUPs. The plan was simple, build a storage rack that is incredibly strong, absolutely affordable and guaranteed to last a lifetime. Safe storage is paramount for maintaining a kayak or SUP and there is no better storage rack available than this new rack system by Malone. This freestanding design is made of heavy duty square tube steel construction and is powder coated for inside or outside use. It fits nicely in the garage or boathouse, and the fully padded holders gently protect your kayaks and SUP's from abrasion and hull distortion.
- Convenient storage for two kayaks and two SUP boards
- Made from heavy-duty 1.25 inch square tubes
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance, allowing it to be set up indoors or outside
- Six independent frame levelers allow level placement on uneven surfaces
- Zinc plated steel hardware to prevent premature rust and corrosion
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
For ease of use, we recommend buying the Caster Wheel Kit with this rack!
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
What’s In The Box:
- 1 steel frame free-standing rack
- 1 frame hardware kit
- 1 set of J-style kayak holders with hardware
- 1 set of SUP-style holders with hardware
- 6 load levelers
- 2 EVA foam blocks (holds second kayak)
- 1 Allen wrench
- 1 Instruction manual
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoperfect solution
We live on a lake in Michigan. This rack was easy to assemble and was a perfect solution for our 2 kayaks and 2 paddle boards. We put it behind some trees near the shore so we no longer have the boards and kayaks on the grass at the lake shore. We are just going to put a tarp over the rack and store the kayaks there over winter instead of carrying them to the garage.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoMalone 2 Kayak & SUP Storage Rack
The rack arrived as promised. The set up instructions were easy to follow, quality and ruggedness of rack was everything I wanted and more. I would definitely recommend this rackWas this helpful?
- BBradI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoMalone 2 Kayak and 2 SUP Free Standing Storage Rack
This is a sturdy, thick gauge storage rack. (I strongly recommend the optional wheel casters.) It took me a leisurely 90 minutes to assemble. The directions were good enough, but a little confusing since one set of directions is used for different rack configurations. Even so, it is pretty easy to figure out and assemble. Materials were all of good quality and it performs the job perfectly. I ordered the unit on a weekend and it arrived the following Thursday with free shipping. Great service and a great product.Was this helpful?
- JJoshuaI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 years agoMalone 2 Kayak and 2 SUP Free Standing Storage Rack
This rack sure came in handy when I got my second kayak. Assembly was very easy and now I don't have to worry about damaging my boats. Only thing left to do now is buy another SUP.Was this helpful?