AIRE Tributary Spud Inflatable Kayak
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The AIRE Tributary Spud inflatable kayak from AIRE is the perfect boat to start kids on whitewater. This little guy is built super stable, giving kids the confidence to charge rapids right alongside you. The upturned bow and stern punches through waves, making the Spud easy to maneuver downriver.
- AIREcell System 2-layer construction with internal bladders and an outer PVC shell
- Double-zipper access to inner bladders
- Thermal welded seams
- One-way Summit II air valves
- Adjustable inflatable seat
- Self-bailing design with mesh drainage system
- Multiple cargo loops let you tie in gear
- Bow/stern carry handles help you get to and from the water
- Bow/stern d-rings
- Includes repair kit
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Base Fabric Material||23 oz./1000-denier PVC|
|Bladder Fabric||20-gauge vinyl|
|Air Chambers||2 with Summit II valves|
|Load Capacity||220 lbs.|
- MGMarshall G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAire Spud
My order came on time, and well packaged. It was for my 7 year olds birthday. He loves it. Am looking forward to a great summer of kayaking!Was this helpful?
- TFTatsujiro F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoNice kayak
Nice kayakWas this helpful?
- MMikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat first boat and more!
Got this for my 6yr old after considering a hard shell. Will be a much more relaxing way to learn on flat and moving water. Also doubles as a whitewater boat for my wife who doesn't enjoy the stress of hardboating anymore.Was this helpful?
- CBCj B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoStart your kiddo out safely in whitewater
My 7 year old wants to be the next Dane Jackson. I'm not ready for him to be in a skirted boat, and he's not ready to roll anyway, so we compromised and got him a Spud. It's a great way for him to get comfortable paddling solo since he's been in a Topo Duo with me or my wife, as well as in our tandem Tomcat. He's been having a blast! The IK is really stable and easy for him to maneuver. He's even been trying to front surf in it! I highly recommend this Aire kayak for kids!! It's a great way for the family to paddle together when your kiddo's ready to step up to a solo.Was this helpful?