/ Oru Kayak Coast XT Folding Kayak
Oru Kayak Coast XT Folding Kayak
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Oru Kayak Coast XT Folding Kayak is built for performance, speed, & handling. Designed for paddlers that dream of serious expeditions, this kayak can haul gear, track and accelerate, and it's still lightweight enough to carry on your back.
- Perfect for those who love floating around, traveling through calm waters & exploring shorelines
- Built with simplicity in mind, it sets up quickly and folds up into the size of a large suitcase
- Stash it pretty much anywhere: your trunk, closet, boat, garage, van, even under your bed
- Larger open cockpit makes getting in and out simple and provides ample knee space
- Aluminum cockpit latches & extra-reinforced strap anchor points
- Adjustable footrest and backrest
- Lightweight and extraordinarily strong, manufacturer-rated for 20,000 fold cycles
- Withstands sliding over rocks or bumping into obstacles under the water
- 10-year UV treatment
- 1-year limited warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||5 mm double-layered custom-extruded polypropylene|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Max Recommended Paddler Height||6' 3"|
|Cockpit||16" x 30"|
|Storage Capacity||180 L|
|Set-up time||10 to 15 minutes|
|Kayak box Size||33" x 14" x 29"|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL
After paddling a friend's Bay Kayak I was convinced I wanted an Oru, but had to decide which one. After doing some more research I selected the Coast, opting for a boat that could carry more gear and travel faster on the water. I am happy I did.
This kayak is absolutely amazing to paddle, punching through waves, even loaded with many days worth of gear, food, and water. I paddle mostly in the San Juan Islands, and I truly think this boat could change the gameâ€“helping get many more people out to beautiful places like this.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $499.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.