/ NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife
NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 470 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs great safety features into a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough, the Co-Pilot is the perfect safety tool to attach to your PFD. Be prepared in any type of water with the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot knife.
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge
- Corrosion-resistant titanium makes it ideal in any type of water
- Blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue
- The blade is only sharpened on one edge for safety
- Unique sheath locks the knife into place
- Super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation
- Comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle for maximum blade control
- Contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions
- Sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle
Note: The spring in the release mechanism is corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. Thoroughly rinse the sheath with fresh water after each trip in saltwater to ensure longterm performance.
Warning: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Blade Material||Titanium Alloy|
|Handle Material||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR overmold|
|Sheath Material||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Sheath Lock||Dual-squeeze release|
|Blade Design||Smooth & serrated with blunt tip|
|Knife Weight||1.26 oz.|
|Total Weight||2.94 oz.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoThis is great size knife.
Great for cutting rope and getting untanglled from fishing near launch point.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $23.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.