/ NRS Thrive 10.3 Inflatable SUP Board (Closeout)
NRS Thrive 10.3 Inflatable SUP Board (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 3370 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
From urban estuaries to wilderness rivers, backyard ponds to alpine lakes, The NRS Thrive 10.3 Inflatable SUP Board is your do-it-all, do-it-anywhere board. With a beginner-friendly shape, the Thrive can easily handle touring, fitness paddling, and light river running.
- Heavy-duty drop-stitch construction with double sidewalls for increased durability
- Super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport
- Top-quality inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability
- Axis Technology acrylic stiffener improves rigidity and performance
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup
- Multiple D-rings for custom rigging & tie-down points
- Additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash
- Sturdy webbing handles in center of deck for hauling
- 3-year retail warranty (1-year commercial) against manufacturer defects
Warning: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Paddler Weight Range||110 - 200 lbs.|
|Valve Type||Leafield D7 with pressure relief|
|Maximum Inflation||20 psi (1.379 bar)|
- 3 Allwater Fins
- 1 Touring Fin
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- Sup Travel Pack Bag
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair kit
Tips: When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Inflatable SUP Board" for a demonstration.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat for the river
Very sturdy and maneuverable, handled some class 3 rapids on the river very well!
- CCarnelleI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoNRS Thrive 10.3 Inflatable SUP Board
It's very versatile, have done fitness paddling as well as a little river running with it. Easy to inflate and get to the water. My favorite thing about it is that it stores so small it's easy to put anywhere or transport to your destination.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $168.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.