/ Mammut Ophir Kids Rock Climbing Harness
Mammut Ophir Kids Rock Climbing Harness
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Equipped with four Slide Bloc buckles, you can adjust the Mammut Ophir Kids Rock Climbing Harness to any child size within seconds. The ends of the harness webbing are fitted with synthetic reinforcements to prevent the buckle from unthreading, which increases safety.
- Special two-part webbing construction ensures maximum comfort
- Patented abrasion protection thanks to synthetic material on tie-in loops
- Designed for children
- Full safety and easy adjustment thanks to 4 Slide Bloc buckles
- 2-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Adjustable leg loop||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- ESEmmett S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat harness for a kid
We had been using the loaner one at the gym, wanted to upgrade my daughter to her first harness. Fits really well on her tiny person and feels much more secure than the one that is for everyone .
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $12.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.