/ Malone TelosXL Kayak Load Assistant
Malone TelosXL Kayak Load Assistant
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1930 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Malone TelosXL Kayak Load Assistant provides a safe way to vertically raise your kayak into a position where it can easily be loaded into J-Style and V-Style carriers. Quick-release hardware and adjustable extensions allow the system to be installed in seconds.
- Self-locking vertical ratchets for ensured safety
- Adjustable bottom extensions with pivoting feet
- Fully padded steel cradles help protect the kayak
- Quick release detachment system to load a 2nd kayak
- Sized to conveniently store in the trunk
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with J-style carrier (DownLoader) and V-style carrier (SeaWing)
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
What’s In The Box:
- 2 TelosXL extension assembly with top plate and feet
- 2 Cradle bearing assembly
- 1 SeaWing pin template
- 1 Allen wrench (3/16”)
- 1 Allen wrench (1/8”)
- 2 Small socket head screw
- 1 Instruction manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JBJudy B.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoNot great but the only practical product on the market
We've used our Malone TelosXL Load Assistant with the Malone Downloader kayak roof racks about half a dozen times. We've already had to tape up the foam padding on the TelosXL because the edge is splitting on 2 of the 4 edges.
In general, the TelosXL makes loading our kayaks into the Jracks easier than the system we had worked out with putting a mat on the back of the car & sliding the kayaks into our Thule Jracks from the back of the car. However, the Thule racks were nicer. It seems Thule put in a lot more attention to detail like plastic coverings for the strap buckles so they don't ding up the car and much longer straps.
The Malone TelosXL is the only load assist product we found on the market other than the Thule Hullavator. The Hullavator is prohibitively more expensive & is so heavy that Thule says not to use 2 of them on a car. Since we have 2 kayaks, the only load assist product we can use is the Malone TelosXL.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoI have no problem loading
I have no problem loading our 2 kayaks in the morning, but after a long day of paddling it comes in handy. The price I thought was a little high.
- LKLorna K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoLoad assist
The concept of this tool is good. We own a kia sorrento and it is 6-8too short. We have to place it on 2 large flat stones. It cannot be extended any further, and our SUV is only mid size. The extension piece needs to be made longer. Otherwise it does make it easier to lift it up. We have a tandem kayak. We only need to use one of them but comes with 2. My husband does the other lifting
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agojust what I needed
These are a great help for getting my kayak on the top racks of my car. Im small and my kayak is large, just what I needed.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $96.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.