Hala Rado Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $349.75 with
Starting at $116.58/mo with
. Prequality Now
Please Note: This item is made to order or currently has a lead time. Orders placed today would ship in 3 to 5 days.
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hala Rado inflatable SUP board is great for a larger or expedition paddler who wants to use their SUP on both whitewater and flatwater. The Rado Blends river SUP features like progressive rock...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Product title: Hala Rado Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)SKU: BIS_HAWRADO_21
The Hala Rado inflatable SUP board is great for a larger or expedition paddler who wants to use their SUP on both whitewater and flatwater. The Rado Blends river SUP features like progressive rocker and a retractable StompBox fin with a long waterline to hold speed in rapids and in flatwater.
- This Straight-To-Water package offers almost everything you to paddle right out of the box
- Includes a rolling backpack and an adjustable three-piece carbon paddle
- Built for expeditions yet sleek and maneuverable, a great crossover all-around board
- Higher weight capacity and large, open deck is perfect for extra gear or paddlers
- Responsive board shape with a unique tapered outline gives you a precise center of control
- Full tip-to-tail river rocker lets you load up and set out with enhanced speed and tracking
- Sharp outline swallowtail gives you twin balance points and adds bite to your turns
- Foot index and raised stomp pad allow for precise control and maneuverability
- Stompbox retractable center fin hides from shallow rocks
- Soft & centralized rigging points brings your gear closer to you for better stability & safety
- Kayak seat compatible (seat not included)
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Hala Rado Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) Technical Specifications
|Material||Thick Fusion drop stitch PVC construction with welded seams|
|Stiffening Tech||PVC Stringer|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs. (159 kg)|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
|Center Fin||Stompbox 2.0 with retractable 8" fin|
|Side Bite Fins||2 x 4.5" side bite click fins|
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- Stompbox 2.0 center fin
- 2 side bite fins
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Board
Love this Board. Most stable and easy to maneuver! Our whole atheletic, family prefers this board on lakes. We have not tried on a river yet, but will let you know this summer how that goes.Was this helpful?