Hala Radito Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $349.75 with
Starting at $116.58/mo with
. Prequality Now
Please Note: This item is made to order or currently has a lead time. Orders placed today would ship in 3 to 5 days.
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hala Radito inflatable SUP board is great for smaller paddlers who wants a high-performance board that is equally comfortable in whitewater and flatwater. Its performance-focused shape makes th...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Product title: Hala Radito Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)SKU: BIS_HAWRADT_21
The Hala Radito inflatable SUP board is great for smaller paddlers who wants a high-performance board that is equally comfortable in whitewater and flatwater. Its performance-focused shape makes the Radito useful for everything from extended river expeditions to paddling around your local lake.
- This Straight-To-Water package offers almost everything you to paddle right out of the box
- Includes a rolling backpack and an adjustable three-piece carbon paddle
- Built for expeditions yet sleek and maneuverable, a great crossover all-around board
- Responsive board shape with a unique tapered outline gives you a precise center of control
- Full tip-to-tail river rocker lets you load up and set out with enhanced speed and tracking
- Sharp outline swallowtail gives you twin balance points and adds bite to your turns
- Long waterline holds speed both in rapids and through flatwater
- Foot index and raised stomp pad allow for precise control and maneuverability
- Stompbox retractable center fin hides from shallow rocks
- Soft & centralized rigging points brings your gear closer to you for better stability & safety
- Kayak seat compatible (seat not included)
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Hala Radito Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) Technical Specifications
|Material||Thick Fusion drop stitch PVC construction with welded seams|
|Stiffening Tech||PVC Stringer|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs. (156 kg)|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
|Center Fin||Stompbox 2.0 with 8" retractable fin|
|Side Bite Fins||2x 4.5" side bite click fins|
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- Leverlock adjustable carbon paddle
- Stompbox 2.0 center fin
- 2 sidebite fins
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFast and fun
The Radito is one of the best all-around style boards I've paddled. It's stable but still fast and maneuverable. The roller bag is great for traveling through airports and is built well.Was this helpful?
- SBShauna B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGotta Get Ya One at the very least!
First and foremost GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! They even called to confirm that I ordered them. Yes,Them! Outdoor Play had the best price as well PLUS FREE SHIPPING & I even got a discount for signing up for promotions. As for the Hala,hands down, I love this board. I got the Radito but I will be getting the Rado soon to add to our SUP family fleet.
The only downside is you have to get your paddle seperate and if you want the seat attachment that is not available at Outdoor Play,I prefer a onestop shop,but can live with that minor inconvenience.Was this helpful?
- NSNola S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoYOUR "ALL-MOUNTAIN" DO-IT-ALL BOARD!
The Radito is by far my favorite board, of all time! Picture it like this. Folks either have just one pair of skis or a quiver, right? Either way, one of those sets of skis are a pair of "all-mountain" skis. Why? Because everyone needs one pair of skis that will do it all, no matter the condition, groomers to powder and everywhere in between.
That's the Radito, your do-it-all, "all-mountain" board! It'll up your SUP game in a heartbeat because it's super stable and pushes through whitewater like a boss, is great on flat water and provides solid tracking, makes for a great overnight or fishing rig, and it surfs lower angle waves as well! And, you can't go wrong with the Stompbox center fin combined with Hala's Low-Pro River Fins in shallower rivers. Its a game-changer to not drag or snag on rocks other boards normally would, and still have great tracking with easy maneuverability!Was this helpful?
- RORegina O.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoExcellent whitewater board
This board is my go to for whitewater. It is BURLY and stable and rides well in rapids . It is built well and you can count on it when riding through sharp rocks and the shallows. The box with the retractable fin is excellent. The rocker shape makes it smooth riding! You can also carry dry bags and not feel imbalanced. I love this board!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoHala Radito Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
All I can say about the Radito is WOW! It's an awesome downriver board. This board is great from Class 1 recreational paddling to the big white water runs. It has a great balance between play & efficiency. Stable enough to run whitewater without your legs giving out & fast enough to catch all the eddies you want to going down. I was really concerned about the fins being fixed on the board & not being able to interchange them. I'll admit, it was not something I was looking for, until now. The fins are exactly the right length to run rivers & for catching eddies. Now I love it after using it for a while. It is my one-piece board. This makes the board feel same board every time it hits the water. I think of this board as a one-piece board, just like a one-piece paddle.Was this helpful?