/ Hala Radito Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Hala Radito Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 4995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Hala Radito inflatable SUP board is great for smaller paddlers who wants a high-performance board that is equally comfortable in whitewater and flatwater. Its performance-focused shape makes the Radito useful for everything from extended river expeditions to paddling around your local lake.
- This Straight-To-Water package offers almost everything you to paddle right out of the box
- Includes a rolling backpack and an adjustable three-piece carbon paddle
- Built for expeditions yet sleek and maneuverable, a great crossover all-around board
- Responsive board shape with a unique tapered outline gives you a precise center of control
- Full tip-to-tail river rocker lets you load up and set out with enhanced speed and tracking
- Sharp outline swallowtail gives you twin balance points and adds bite to your turns
- Long waterline holds speed both in rapids and through flatwater
- Foot index and raised stomp pad allow for precise control and maneuverability
- Stompbox retractable center fin hides from shallow rocks
- Soft & centralized rigging points brings your gear closer to you for better stability & safety
- Kayak seat compatible (seat not included)
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Material||Thick Fusion drop stitch PVC construction with welded seams|
|Stiffening Tech||PVC Stringer|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs. (156 kg)|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
|Center Fin||Stompbox 2.0 with 8" retractable fin|
|Side Bite Fins||2x 4.5" side bite click fins|
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- Leverlock adjustable carbon paddle
- Stompbox 2.0 center fin
- 2 sidebite fins
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFast and fun
The Radito is one of the best all-around style boards I've paddled. It's stable but still fast and maneuverable. The roller bag is great for traveling through airports and is built well.
- RORegina O.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent whitewater board
This board is my go to for whitewater. It is BURLY and stable and rides well in rapids . It is built well and you can count on it when riding through sharp rocks and the shallows. The box with the retractable fin is excellent. The rocker shape makes it smooth riding! You can also carry dry bags and not feel imbalanced. I love this board!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.