/ Hala Nass-T Tour EX Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Hala Nass-T Tour EX Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 6495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Fly by all other inflatable SUPs on a Hala Nass-T Tour, the incredibly fast elite Race SUP from Hala Gear. Reinforced with patented Tour EX technology, the Nass-T board offers unrivaled rigidity and glide performance to accelerate past the competition or across the alpine lake. You can also master down winding on this unique paddleboard. Start training at Nass-T speed on this exceptional inflatable SUP racer.
- Touring + Directional Twin board shape with glide rocker and tapered square tail
- Serves up unparalleled rigidity and stiffness while still offering the freedom of portability
- Central fin box further enhances tracking
- Raised stomp pad and rear foot index provide precise control and maneuverability
- Soft and centralized rigging points to strap on your gear
- Fiber-reinforced material and a patented layup increases board strength by 300%
- Innovative non-carbon thermoplastic combines inflatable convenience with hard board rigidity
- Mechanically bonded seams last longer and hold stronger
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- Includes a breakdown adjustable carbon paddle
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
What's the black stripe, you ask? That's Tour EX material. It is the newest evolution of Hala’s rigid inflatable carbon SUP designs, making them the stiffest inflatable SUPs, period! Added stiffness provides way more glide than a typical PVC inflatable, but it still rolls up and travels wherever you want to go.
Hala has added an extra seam to the traditional 2-glued-seam SUP system giving you 3 seams. Even cooler, they mechanically weld the third seam, because glue can fail. Seams are sealed with heat and weight to mechanically bond the seam for life, allowing Hala to extend their warranty and offer the best SUP on the market.
|Rider Capacity||< 250 lbs. (113 kg)|
|Deck Pad||4mm Croc Skin EVA with 1.5" raised stomp pad and rearfoot index|
|Fin Boxes||Air7 (US Standard) tail fin box, Click Fin center box|
|Rigging Points||10 soft rigging points with nose bungee & taild-ring|
|Carry Handles||Center step-flat soft handle, coth nose & tailhandles|
|Material||Woven dropstitch construction with welded seams and Tour EX rigidity|
|Backpack Dimensions||38" x 18" x 12"|
- Leverlock carbon travel paddle
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- 1 9"center fin
- 1 4.5" hard click fin
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $324.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.