Hala Carbon Playa Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $374.75 with
Starting at $124.91/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hala Carbon Playa Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) is an ocean surfer’s dream. A high-performance surfboard that rolls up and travels with you, the Playa allows you to catch a wave, paddl...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Hala Carbon Playa Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) is an ocean surfer’s dream. A high-performance surfboard that rolls up and travels with you, the Playa allows you to catch a wave, paddle out to that island on the horizon, or simply pack a lunch and set out for the day with no plans.
- Streamlined to be a ridiculously fun blend of longboard surf and touring
- Carbon stringer increases rigidity & speed while still rolling up for transport
- Full surf rocker is responsive and snappy whether you’re carving or walking to the nose
- Low-volume rails dig into waves and ride the rail all the way down the line
- Raised stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board
- Soft and centralized rigging points to strap on your gear
- Travel-ready bag packs up & rolls out with you for the ultimate portable adventure setup
- Breakdown adjustable carbon paddle
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||Fusion bi-layer woven drop stitch PVC|
|Stiffening Tech||Rollable unidirectional carbon fiber stringer|
|Rider Capacity||< 250 lbs. (113 kg)|
|Deck Pad||4 mm diamond groove EVA|
|Center Fin||8" surf shape flex fin|
|Side Bite Fins||2 x 4.5" hard click fins|
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- Backcountry rolling backpack carry/storage bag
- 1 center fin
- 2 side click fins
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoNice paddle board
Very easy to use and is easy to carry with the case provided. Very quick air pump and Almost effortlessly.Was this helpful?
- ACAdi C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoCruises Through Waves and Choppy Waters
This board is awesome for everything from small bumpy chop to navigating the rocking rollers of a decent size swell. It's streamlined design is great for gaining speed in open water and it's rocker eases you into waves. Super lightweight and easy to transport. My favorite ocean board by far!Was this helpful?
- AGAlexander G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat for mellow ocean waves and touring.
The Playa is super fun in the ocean. It surfs and tours well. The board is ridiculously stiff for an inflatable but still rolls up nicely into the roller bag. The thinner rail definitely helps with surfing as well.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoIdeal ocean board
It's a great inflatable Surf Sup that is perfect for the ocean lifefrom catching waves to paddle sprints out passed the break, it's an amazing board for the salty mermaid!Was this helpful?