Check out our staff's favorites for the fall season. In this expertly curated collection, you will find:
- Patagonia apparel - baselayers and cozy outerwear to keep you warm as the weather gets colder
- Hats/Ear bands - covering your ears and head during cold weather is one of the most efficient ways to keep your whole body warm
- Kayak Covers - helps to keep debris and spiders out of your kayak while not in use
- Climbing Shoes - hitting an indoor climbing gym is a great way to stay in shape and stay in touch with climbing buddies through the winter when outdoor climbing might not be possible
- Insulated booties - to keep your toes warm even with snow and ice on the ground
- Gloves - an absolute must for skiing/snowboarding, snowshoeing, late season paddling, or even a chilly hike
Our staff is just a click or call away if you need any additional advice on gear for cold weather outdoor activities. Contact us if you have any questions!