Big Agnes Copper Spur HV 3-Person Expedition Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $174.98 with
Starting at $58.32/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Pitch a Big Agnes Copper Spur HV 3-Person Expedition Tent and get ready to host other campers when the wind crushes their tent and yours is still standing. Steep walls for maximum living space, nyl...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Pitch a Big Agnes Copper Spur HV 3-Person Expedition Tent and get ready to host other campers when the wind crushes their tent and yours is still standing. Steep walls for maximum living space, nylon zip-up option for complete closure, and two doors/two vestibules for easy tent life.
- Four-way high-volume hub design increases strength and useable interior volume
- Large diameter poles and bomber architecture handle mountain winds and snow load
- Two doors featuring widows with two closure options
- Dual-zipper door is smooth closing and the discrete seam design creates a clean
- Dual-zipper door allows for easy entry.
- Use only one zipper for quick reach-through access
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary random ripstop pattern nylon provides maximum durability
- Durable polyester high tenacity rip-stop with exceptional tear strength
- Full breathable nylon body adds an extra layer of protection against the elements
- Large closable ceiling window/vent provides venting as well as optional storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones
- One fly vent for increased airflow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch, with pre-cut Dyneema guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Dual, equalized Dyneema guylines for added stability and strength in high winds
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners improves visibility
- Interior guy loops lets you really brace for extremely windy conditions
- Easy grip zipper pulls and glove-friendly toggles and buckles
- Gear loft loops included
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- Footprint sold separately
- Fits the Triangle, Trapezoid, Large Trapezoid, Wall and Large Wall gear lofts sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
|Trail Weight||5 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Packed Weight||6 lbs. 3 oz.|
|Fly Material||Silicone-treated with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Floor Material||Nylon taffeta with a 10,000mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Fast Fly Weight||3 lbs. 11 oz.|
|Packed Sizet||8" x 20"|
|Floor Area||41 ft²|
|Vestibule Area||9 / 9 ft²|
|Footprint Weight||10 oz|
|Number of Seasons||3+|
|Number of Doors||2|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoAn Awesome First Tent
This is an awesome first tent. At the beginning of this year I decided to try out hiking/camping as a hobby. Its something I've always been interested in, I just didn't grow up doing it so learning how to do everything and researching what gear to get was quite the process. I ended up deciding on this tent as it was cheap, a good size for what I needed, and from a well established brand.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat Expedition Tent
This tent was super easy to setup and held up nicely on a fairly windy trip. this was a much easier investment to justify compared to more expensive brands.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoSolid housing
This is the second tent I've owned, besides six years of the military issue affairs; not great in the seventies. I still have a Eureka Timberline that has had countless hours slept in it, thousands of miles of travel on it, and now my Grand-daughter uses it in the backyard; she is six, five her time. Stepping into this bad boy is what I've been missing for the last twenty years of my riding. I ride many miles of single track trails all over Idaho, Oregon, Wyoming, and most of the California/Utah desert areas. This is my passion, riding, then hiking into the backsides of national parks , etc. This tent is like taking my house to the bush.Was this helpful?