/ Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 3 Person Backpacking Tent
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 3 Person Backpacking Tent
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 3 Person Backpacking Tent is designed with high-volume pole architecture and proprietary nylon rip-stop for maximum usable space and strength without adding weight. The high volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure.
- Featuring awning-style vestibule doors
- 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength and usable interior volume
- Feature two doors and two vestibules
- Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap
- Vestibule awnings can be set up with trekking poles or using the included extra guylines
- Dual-zipper doors are smooth-closing and allow for easy entry and exit
- Use only one zipper for quick, reach-through access
- Quick Stash door-keeper makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy
- Proprietary ultralight nylon double ripstop
- Mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight
- 3-D bin pocket utilizes dead space above feet for ample storage space
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets provide cord-routing for electronics
- 1-fly vent for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow
- NEW proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure
- Pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Convenient for those trips when you need the extra vestibule space - sold separately
- UL3 fits the Large Trapezoid, Wall, Large Wall, Square and Triangle gear lofts - sold separately
- Trekking poles not included
- Manufacturer guarantees against manufacturing and material defects for the life of their products
|Wall Material||Nylon ripstop & polyester mesh|
|Floor Material||Nylon ripstop w/ 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Fly Material||Nylon ripstop w/ 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Fast Fly Weight||2 lbs. 13oz.|
|Poles||DAC Featherlite NSL pole system|
|Floor Area||41 ft2|
|Vestibule Area||9 ft2|
|Floor Width||70" - 62"|
|Packed Size||7" x 20"|
|Trail Weight||3 lbs. 10 oz.|
|Packed Weight||4 lbs.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- PWpaul w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat tent
Worth the money, if you are into the backcountry and have a partner and a dog, I bought the 3 person. Zippers sometimes get stuck, besides that, it's pretty great.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $149.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.