NRS Super Pump
NRS Super Pump
The NRS Super Pump is an affordable high-pressure pump that's perfect for today's drop-stitch inflatable stand up paddle and body boards. Choose double-action pumping (inflate on both up and down motions) to fill volume quickly, then switch to single-action when you need higher pressure.
- Low-volume, two-hand pump lets you inflate to pressures up to 20 PSI
- Red plug screwed into the air port in the top cap switch you from double to single action pumping
- Also works to deflate boards and boats
- Built-in pressure gauge takes the guesswork out of inflating your boat, kayak or board
- Aluminum shaft, sturdy handle and tough polypropylene housing are built to withstand lots of use
- Includes Leafield C7/D7 and Halkey-Roberts New Short/Summit 2 valve adapters
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects
|Maxium Inflation||20 PSI|
|Volume Per Stroke (Double-Action)||0.96 gallons (3.6 L)|
|Volume Per Stroke (Single-Action)||0.48 gallons (1.8 L)|
|Pump Dimensions||2.75" diameter x 25" tall|
|Chamber Dimensions||2.75" diamters x 18.5" tall|
Product Tip - Periodically apply lithium grease to the pump shaft. This keeps the O-ring gasket in the top cap lubricated. This O-ring facilitates the double-action pumping when the red plug is screwed into the air vent in the cap
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov