Hala Hoss Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $299.75 with
Starting at $99.91/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Head straight out your door and follow the sound of any waterway with the all-around Hala Hoss inflatable stand-up paddleboard (SUP). Whether you’re on an expedition chasing the horizon or relaxing...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Head straight out your door and follow the sound of any waterway with the all-around Hala Hoss inflatable stand-up paddleboard (SUP). Whether you’re on an expedition chasing the horizon or relaxing on a lake, get stability and room to haul gear with a playful design for recreational fun.
- This Straight-To-Water package offers everything you need to start paddling right out of the box
- Includes a travel-tough rolling backpack & three-piece paddle
- Larger all-around design is perfect for stability and hauling gear
- Progressive rocker strikes a balance between sportiness and speed
- Punchy nose rocker, reasonably flat middle, and tail rocker for directional control
- A squared off tail adds tons of stability with just enough rocker for responsiveness
- Raised stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board
- Soft centralized rigging points bring your gear closer for better stability and safety
- US center fin box with removable flex fin and fixed side fins
- Kayak seat compatible (seat not included)
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||Thick Fusion drop stitch PVC construction with welded seams|
|Rider Capacity||< 350 lbs.|
|Board Weight||25 lbs.|
|Max Recommended Inflation||15 PSI|
|Deck Pad||4 mm Diamond Groove EVA|
|Center Fin||8" flex fin|
|Side Fin||2 - 2.5" fixed unbreakable fins|
|D-Rings||1||Paddle Adjustment Range||5' 2" - 6' 4"|
- Lever Lock adjustable carbon paddle
- Backcountry rolling backpack
- 1 center fin
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agodurable and affordable
this is an amazing deal. we didn't expect it to be this awesome. Very thick and durable.Was this helpful?