Big Agnes Fly Creek HV Carbon 1 Person Backpacking Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $224.98 with
Starting at $74.99/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Big Agnes Fly Creek HV Carbon 1 Person Backpacking Tent is for worshipers of high peaks, remote rivers & spending more nights in tent than bed at home. These products are intended for only ...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Big Agnes Fly Creek HV Carbon 1 Person Backpacking Tent is for worshipers of high peaks, remote rivers & spending more nights in tent than bed at home. These products are intended for only the most advanced user & footprints are recommended with these tents to improve durability.
- High-volume architecture increases the interior space and adds more volume to the vestibule
- Single-pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient
- Single-door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Side-access vestibule provides dry front entry
- The side-zipper entry on the vestibule increases covered storage space
- All-breathable body saves weight, provides extra privacy and protection from desert sand
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area
- Shape-holding corner construction gives the floor plan a boxy, roomy living space
- Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
- Welded construction eliminates seams and the need for seam tape
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 3 interior mesh pockets & 6 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- Poles are lightweight and flexible, with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Tents are extremely lightweight and require special care to increase their longevity
- Ready to pitch
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
- Hub pole design
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fabric and Poles are made in USA
- Footprint sold separately
- Fits Triangle gear loft sold separately
- Manufacturer guarantees against manufacturing and material defects for the life of their products
|Wall Material||Nylon rip-stop|
|Floor Material||Dyneema Composite Fabric|
|Fly Material||Dyneema Composite Fabric|
|Poles||Easton carbon fiber poles|
|Floor Area||19 ft2 / 1.8 m2|
|Vestibule Area||5 ft2 / 0.46 m2|
|Head Height||39" / 99 cm|
|Foot Height||16" / 41 cm|
|Packed Size||5 x 18" / 13 x 46 cm|
|Trail Weight||454 g / 1 lb.|
|Fast Fly Weight||369 g / 13 oz|
|Packed Weight||595 g / 1 lb. 5 oz|
- Gear loft loops
- Dyneema patch kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat tent!
I used this tent on a day trip and it was super easy to put up by myself.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoextremely light weight
I also own the Fly Creek 1 Platinum and yes this tent is significantly lighter. Credit to Big Agnes as their advertised packaged weight is accurate. (tent+fly+stake) and add 3 oz for footprint. The one functional drawback/difference from the platinum version is the "All-breathable body saves weight and provides extra privacy and protection from desert sand" is not nearly as breathable as the mosquito netting used in the other Big Agnes models. In a side by side test with the platinum on the JMT the Carbon version had significantly more condensation inside the tent after a full night. Very wet compared to dry. I will still use this tent and save considerable weight (8oz) but I understand I am going to get wet inside if the conditions are like a Sierra Nevada August night. side note: you can save 2 oz by using the MSR carbon stakes Keep in mind this not a free standing tent. What I really want to use is a carbon version or platinum version of the copper spur HV 1 freestanding tent. more space, free standing and just a little more weight.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect!
Great tent, easy setup, waterproof and looks cool.Was this helpful?