NRS Dri-Stow Dry Sack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $4.23 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Transparent NRS Dri-Stow Dry Sacks keep your everyday items safe and accessible to help make your adventures a little more convenient. Digging around in your dry bag for your headlamp or fresh skiv...
Transparent NRS Dri-Stow Dry Sacks keep your everyday items safe and accessible to help make your adventures a little more convenient. Digging around in your dry bag for your headlamp or fresh skivvies too often means dumping everything you packed so carefully at home.
- Tough transparent 17 oz. vinyl is perfect for the recreational boater
- Allows you to easily see the contents of your bag, eliminating the frustrations of dry bag diving
- StormStrip closure system coupled with heavy duty plastic buckles provide a watertight seal and a carry handle
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point
NRS Dri-Stow Dry Sack:
|5 L||6.5" D x 9.5" H||305 in3||.03 lbs.|
|10 L||7.5" D x 13.75" H||610 in3||0.45 lbs.|
|15 L||9.5" D x 13" H||915 in3||0.50 lbs.|
|25 L||9.5" D x 21.5" H||1525 in3||0.80 lbs.|
|35 L||11.5" D x 20.5" H||2136 in3||0.95 lbs.|
Bags are measured fully packed with the top folded three times and clipped closed.
- CPCelia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat See-Thru Bag
This drybag is handy because you can see through it to get what you need. It is made of thick durable material. I expect it will last a long time.Was this helpful?
- JKJohn K.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoTuff, but a little heavy
This is a replacement for my original that lasted over 20 years. I use it for my first aid and repair kits. It sits inside my canoe day pack that is in water all day. Never a drop of water inside the dry stow in all that time. Probably too heavy for ultralight backpacking, but bomb proof for out on the water.Was this helpful?
- KKayakbirderI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoNRS Dri-Stow Dry Sack
I like using smaller, lighter dry bags, as every ounce counts. I found this bag to be just the one for what I needed. I like being able to see inside too.Was this helpful?
- BBiondoI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoNRS Dri-Stow Dry Sack
Used for first aid and toiletries. Was perfect size and love that we can see the items inside thru the clear material.Was this helpful?