K-Pump Kwik Check Pressure Gauge for Boston Valves
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $11.23 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Protect your inflatable boats and toys with the K-Pump Pressure Gauge for Boston valves. This easy-to-use air pressure gauge lets you accurately measure the air pressure in your inflatable to ensure the best performance and help prevent a blowout.
- Fits most common Boston-style valves in float tubes, belly boats & pontoon-type watercraft
- Large, high-contrast mechanical display reads from 0 to 20 PSI
- Ribbed rubber case provides great impact protection & makes the gauge easy to handle
- Tether hole lets you attach a lanyard
- Ring-style adapter included
- One-year manufacturer warranty against defects
The Boston valve is a type of valve and different manufacturers make them slightly differently. The ring-style adapter may be needed on some valves and taken off for others. Slide the ring adapter onto the gauge tube body with the thickest portion of the ring facing upward. Make sure the ring is snug.
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- JAJessie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoPressure Gauge
Does it's job and nice to have on hot days.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoinflatable boat air pressures
Wanted to avoid damage to my inflatable boat and needed a pressure gauge to fit the Boston style valves. This fits my Sevylor valves perfectly and is capable of measuring the low chamber pressures (1.5 psi). Small and compact - appears well constructed. Glad to have it!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAppears to be accurate.
I initially used a "flo-thru" type of pressure gauge, and it only gave a reading while pressure was actively going in the bladders. It would not give a static reading from a Boston valve, because the valves close, and therefore NO reading. This pressure valve has three little feet that open the Boston Valve and give a very accurate reading. I do wish the gauge had a metal clip or ring, so I could hook it to a D-ring and always have it handy. As it is I put the gauge into my PFD mesh pocket to keep it with me. It appears to be very accurate and sturdy enough to last a few years if I don't step on it.Was this helpful?