K-Pump K100 Kayak & Raft Pump
K-Pump K100 Kayak & Raft Pump
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $26.23 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $26.23 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
Built to last, easy to use, and a snap to stow, the K-Pump K100 Kayak & Raft Pump is the primary/top-off pump you've been looking for! It fits almost any inflatable raft, cataraft, and inflatable kayak valves and can be efficiently operated by one person with no hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even w/ extended use
- Perfect for pontoon boats, tenders/RIBs, rafts & kites
- Strong UV-resistant ABS plastic construction
- Only one moving part, making it super easy to maintain
- Fits most inflatable boat valves & air mattresses
- Easily stowed, takes up little space
- No hoses to kink or twist
- Made in the USA
- Two-year unlimited manufacturer warranty
|Max Inflation||8 psi|
|Volume/Stroke||0.5 gallons (2 L)|
|Dimensions||3” Dia x 22” L|
- Spare O-ring
- Rugged storage bag
Product Tip - Pumps do require easy-to-do maintenance over time. Periodically apply lithium grease to the pump shaft. This keeps the O-ring gasket lubricated, helping you pump easier and faster. Always make sure fittings and adaptors are snug and free of dirt and other debris. The O-ring can be replaced if worn or damaged.
Please note: We highly recommend the use of a pressure gauge with the K-Pump K100 pump to avoid damage to your inflatable. The Kwik Check Gauge is accurate and easy to use. You can order the Kwick Check Gauge on our site.
- DJDaniel J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoIt works better than any
It works better than any of our other pumpsWas this helpful?
- WLWayne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoK 100
Great product. Easier to use than any other hand pump I have ever used. Surprisingly efficient for its size.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agothe only pump you need for an inflatable kayak
works great. I inflated my NRS outlaw single kayak in 5 or 6 minutes.Was this helpful?
- JCJess C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoJust the right size for the job
Perfect for my needs to top off a 13ft raft. Just the right size to tuck in the boat in case it's needed while on the water.Was this helpful?
- BKBarry K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoFantastic pump
Bought this earlier this season and intended only to take along in a dry bag as an emergency pump. When our NRS top-off pump blew up (or failed to blow up!), we used this to top off our large raft, and it was terrific. I've just purchased a K400 as well to use as a shore-option, and will keep the K100 in the repair kit for on-river use.Was this helpful?