Carlson 4 inch Kayak & Raft Barrel Pump
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $61.25 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Save time and energy pumping up your raft. The Carlson Raft inflation pump is simply the finest inflation device in the world. Perfect for inflating and topping off rafts, this very dependable barr...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Save time and energy pumping up your raft. The Carlson Raft inflation pump is simply the finest inflation device in the world. Perfect for inflating and topping off rafts, this very dependable barrel pump will give you years of life. The heavy-duty PVC barrel offers great durability, and the patented waterproof foam o-ring does not require grease. The extended non-kink hose makes it easy to reach your valves.
- Heavy duty PVC barrel
- Waterproof, greaseless foam O-ring seal
- Ten-year warranty
|Pump Dimensions||4" diameter. x 24" H|
|Volume Per Stroke||0.9 gal. (3.5 liters)|
Product Tip - The new style pumps do not require grease for lubrication. Make sure to clean the inside of the barrel once or twice a year for maximum performance.
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoGreat Pump!
This is a great high-quality pump that will get the job done and should last quite a while. The reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the base is just too small. You can't get any good leverage on it with your foot. This can be a pain, but if this pump ever brakes on me, I will probably buy another Carlson.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoVery tough pump, commercial quality
This is a pump that will last a lifetime. Very rugged. The hose has just the right amount of flex.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest Pump Ever!
It tops off my raft quickly and with ease. It works extremely well! Worth every penny I paid!Was this helpful?