AIRE 156R Self-Bailing Raft
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $1,424.75 with
Starting at $474.91/mo with
. Prequality Now
The AIRE 156R is an all-purpose, expedition sized raft and the most popular of bigger raft designs. It's not too small for the Grand Canyon and not too large for a paddle raft party trip down your favorite big river. The 156R can handle a sizeable 3-bay frame, a pile of gear, and an extra passenger or two.
- This comfortable outfitter level raft is a favorite on big rivers with fun rapids and camps
- Ideal for multi-day rowing expeditions or larger paddle teams
- Consistent tube diameter offers classic raft control with extra stability in bigger water
- AIREcell two-layer system (internal bladders with PVC outer shell) increase durability
- Thermal welded seams
- Double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion
- Rapid self-bailing lace-in floor (*floor does not come installed)
- Add up to 4 strap-in thwarts for paddle teams (thwarts not included)
- Made in Meridian Idaho, USA
- Everything on an AIRE boat can be repaired or replaced
- 10-year manufacturer no fault retail warranty
Please note: Floors do not come installed. For an additional fee AIRE can install the floor for you - Please call our Customer Service line at 800-994-4327 to apply to your order.
Please note - Thwarts are not included, they may be purchased separately here - AIRE Raft Thwarts
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Outer Shell Material||37 oz./1670 denier PVC|
|Inner Bladder Material||14 mm urethane|
|Interior Width (Center)||41"|
|Interior Depth (Center)||14"|
|Air Chambers||5 with Leafield D7 valves|
|Minimum Frame Width||66"|
- Raft collar
- Regular floor pocket
- Floor lacing rope
- Full repair kit
- Owner's manual
- BBrianI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoExcellent rowing setup
Got tired of cramming everything into our 14' raft and upgraded to the 156. We couldn't be happier. It rows like a dream, stays on line, and pushes through whatever is in front of us. Held plenty of gear for week-long trips on the Main and Lower Salmon this summer. Looking forward to many more trips over the next few years.Was this helpful?