Bighorn II Raft Frame
Bighorn II Raft Frame
With room for both a cooler and a dry box, the NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame gives you plenty of cargo space for multi-day expeditions. Configure the Bighorn II frame to best suit your needs, rig it up and set out on your first or fortieth extended overnighter.
NRS modular frames assemble easily and quickly, forming a solid and stable platform. Breaking down a frame for transport and/or retrofitting a gear frame into a sport-rowing frame is easy due to the modular design. Whether you are loading up a bush plane for an outback adventure, or storing your frame in an apartment closet, the sleek and simple design will accommodate just about any need. These strong and durable frames are made to be maintenance free, rust free and good for a lifetime of boating.
- Excellent fit for most 14 foot and longer rafts
- Modular anodized aluminum frame system makes for easy transport and storage
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro fittings allow complete adjustability for all frame parts
- Easy to customize and add accessories for even more convenience, performance and fun
- Light, sleek, and strong aluminum oar mounts include a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction
- Precisely set the location and angle of the padded drain-hole seat on the crossbar
- Includes straps and strap slides for securing your coolers and dry boxes to the frame
- Use at least four tie-down straps to secure the frame to your boat (straps sold separately)
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately
|Frame Material||6061-T6 anodized aluminum pipe|
|Outside Diameter||1 5/8"|
|LoPro Fittings & Oar Mounts||Hot-forged aluminum alloy|
|Oar Mount Height||8"|
|Average Weight||54 lbs.|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov